Thursday, May 10, 2007

WTF?

In the category of wtf (or whiskey tango foxtrot, as Texas Shawn says) today is a Lion Brand Pattern that came up when I was searching for "golf club covers" to start a project for Father's Day.

Here it is:



Seriously? Wtf? It's a lamp shade cover. It looks like someone starting knitting... I don't even know- a shawl? An ugly sweater? And then they were like "umm, bored of this project... guess I'll tie it around my lampshade." It's not even fastened together neatly. I don't get it. Way to hock your crappy patterns, Lion.

And to give credit where credit is due, if you just luuurve this cover, here is the pattern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a dinner party and I sure as hell gussied up my lampshade. And I'm going to be wearing this hot little number:

http://static.flickr.com/123/318875121_12eb6243ba.jpg

Stacey said...

Oh. My. God. THAT is exquisite.