Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey! Remember Me?!

It's been like 8 months since I've posted, and that sucks. I never thought that anyone besides April actually read my blog, so I just gave up. Recently, a couple of my knitty and notsoknitty friends mentioned to me that they were disappointed I hadn't updated in ages. Who knew? So, to keep everyone entertained, and to once again glorify my uber-knerdiness, I'm back with a vengeance.

Here's an update of the last 8 mos or so...Since I last posted, I've moved to Concord to become the RA of a transitional living program for homeless girls. I'm the Mrs. Garrett to their Tutti, so to speak:

I wonder where you find a record store like that?
My hair is alot better than Mrs. Garrett's though:

100_0559
That's my sweet Leia wig I knit for my Halloween costume.

My knitting skills have improved quite a bit over the last few months. I've been looking back at my early projects, and I'm surprised at how much I've developed. Heres a little slideshow of some of my favorite FO's (and some as yet UFOs...)



What else can I say about the past few months? Hmmm.. K+J are expecting a baby soon, that was exciting news. I've been furiously knitting a stash of cuteness for them, but I can't post pics until after the shower! Jeff and I are still together (hoorah) and we're very happy. I'm on the lookout for a sweater to make for him that won't curse our happiness. I'm thinking EZ all the way.

I'm out of things to say. THATS how exciting my life is.

I'm going to do my best to try and post weekly, or at least as often as I finish a project! Check for updates soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Nice slideshow. Great FOs, too. I love seeing knit projects. I have myself a set of needles and a few teach yourself to knit guides I hope to get to this year. While I am in love with my crochet, I yearn for cables and entrelac as well.